Not all self-build kits are made equal! Our kits are Habitation Check compliant for safety, durability, and total peace of mind. (what this means)
Mains installation kit for fitting a 240V hook-up system to caravans, motorhomes, campervans and boats.
This kit includes everything you need to install a safe and reliable mains system and includes a fully insulated mini-consumer unit with twin miniature circuit breakers with 25 Amp RCD, one 10 Amp and one 6 Amp MCB
2x single gang switched white sockets, cables
Please select either surface-mounted or flush fit inlet plug above for connects to the site supply.
- Consumer unit with a 25A, 30mA RCD & 2x single pole MCBs (10A and 6A)
- 2 x single gang switches sockets (surface mounted)
- Main picture shows surface mounted inlet plug
- 2m of orange 3-core 2.5mm2 flexible cable (inlet to consumer unit)
- 5m of white 3-core 2.5mm2 240V flexible cable (consumer unit to sockets)
- 2m of green/yellow 6mm2 earth cable + ring terminal (consumer unit earth bonding)
- Cable clips
Consumer unit dims: 200 (H) x 110 (W) x 95 (D) mm
Note: If you are unsure about installing this system yourself please consult a qualified electrician.
These kits are made to order so please allow 2-3 days for delivery. Since COVID, this has sometimes taken longer due to issues with couriers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.