COBBLESTONE GPS-tracker is the first GPS tracker in the world that operates without subscriptions or monthly fees.
In stock now!
WHAT IS A GPS TRACKER
A GPS tracker is a device that “knows” it’s position by using satellite communication - it sends this position to you, so you can track whatever you mount the device on, be it a car, a boat or a piece of equipment.
HOW IT WORKS
Cobblestone is an autonomous tracking device. This means that the device will operate by itself with the settings given by the user, e.g. if it is set to 24 hours, it will send a position every 24 hours until instructed otherwise. The benefit of this is that the unit will do as asked without having to be asked over and over again. The downside is that it does what it is asked, e.g. if it is asked to send once every 24 hours, it will send a position every 24 hours, but it will also be off for 24 hours in between sending positions. It is not possible to “ping” the unit. Because of the autonomous nature of the device, switching profiles will happen when the unit delivers it’s next position and therefore is turned on again.
Cobblestone comes with free apps for both iOS and Android as well as an online platform (web).
PROFILES AND SETTINGSCobblestone comes with 5 different standard tracking profiles:
- Live Tracking: The unit sends a position when it starts moving, every 15 minutes while moving, and 15 minutes after the latest movement
- After movement: The unit sends a position 1 hour after the latest movement
- Burn mode: The unit sends a position every 10 minutes
- 1 track/day: The unit sends a position once every day
- 1 track/week: The unit sends a position once every week
When you register your COBBLESTONE GPS tracker the first time through our app or web interface, you also choose the profile that suits you best. This profile will be the first settings for your tracker. You can always change this setting later, but be aware that the tracker will not change its settings before the next time it is set to send you a new position. This ensures a long battery life.
TECHNICAL INFOBattery life: 4 years with 1 track/day*
Subscription: £0 / month
Max. tracks: 4000
Coverage: UK, EU, Norway, Switzerland
Dimensions: 6.4 x 6.4 x 2.3 CM
Weight: 88 g
Waterproof: Yes, IP67
Battery capacity: 4400 mAh
Battery type: LiSOCl2 (Lithium Thionyl Chloride)
Cellular connectivity: GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz
GNSS receiver: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
Built-in SIM: Yes, with free data
* Up to 10 years with 1 track/week. Battery life is solely an expression of the expected battery life and depends entirely on usage as well as external factors such as temperature antenna conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.