Introducing the Fire Safety Stick
The totally new FIRE EXTINGUISHER that every home, car, boat, caravan, motorhome and even toolkit should have!
No other Fire Extinguisher is as practical, safe, versatile, effective and easy to use as the Fire Safety Stick
- Leaves NO RESIDUE & NO MESS – e.g. no additional damage or mess in the rooms
- Works on ALL MAJOR types of fire – A, B, C, Electrical & F – no trying to guess whether its the right type to use. Yes even cooking oil fires on the hob.
- Lasts far LONGER to fight the fire – over double the discharge time than other domestic extinguishers.
- SAFE & EASY to use – Once activated, one-handed use. Totally non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- FAST but secure activation to prevent it accidentally triggering it
- No Servicing, No Maintenance – 10 years proven shelf life
- SMALL & LIGHT – Keep it close at hand in the kitchen, utility room, bedroom or garage so you can act quickly
Watch the videos (including Jay Leno’s testimonial) to see it in action Click Here
There are 3 models currently available:
- FSS25 – Minimum discharge time of 25 seconds - Ideal for small cars, the kitchen, the garage, tool boxes, small caravans & campers
- FSS50 – Minimum discharge time of 50 seconds - Ideal throughout the home, for cars, boats, large caravans & motorhomes
- FSS100 – Minimum discharge time of 100 seconds - Perfect for large homes, boats and motorhomes
Every Fire Safety Stick comes with a FREE MOUNTING BRACKET to fix it to a wall or cupboard etc. so its always within easy reach.
How does the Fire Safety Stick it work?
The Fire Safety Stick (FSS) is a manual, portable fire extinguishing device. It uses a Potassium powder jet (a unique method among conventional fire extinguishers) that employs the vaporisation of the powder in the environment followed by the condensation of its extinguishing substance. It works by interrupting a fire’s chain of reaction (the “auto-catalyst” of the fire).
Fire Safety Stick is composed of stable, solid minerals; it does not contain gas and is not pressurised. The aerosol-like jet is only produced when the charger is struck with its base. The produced aerosol jet is free of thrust and is essentially an inert salt that emits gas already present in the atmosphere.
What's the best way to tackle a fire with it?
Unlike a dry chemical extinguisher that combats a blaze by depositing a large amount of solid powder on the fire, the Fire Safety Stick fights a fire by releasing a gas. This gas attaches itself to the oxygen surrounding the fire robbing its ability to stick to the chain of combustion (without affecting one's ability to breath that oxygen). The goal is, therefore, to use the gas coming out the FSS to create a ‘cloud of containment’ around a fire. Creating a cloud that prevents any outside and un-attached oxygen from getting to the fire is essential and is the same strategy that should also be used with a Halon/Halotron or CO2 extinguisher.
The two worst things you can do when fighting a fire with a gas extinguisher is to be too close or to rush the process. Being very close to a fire means that a cloud cannot be formed blocking any new oxygen that will continue to feed the flame. This is particularly problematic in an isolated pan situation where being too close will only chase the flames around. Rushing the process by moving the extinguisher around a lot also prevents a cloud from being formed and diminishes the performance of the extinguisher.
The best technique is to take advantage of the long discharge time offered by the Fire Safety Stick and to approach a fire from a moderate distance progressively getting closer to its source. During the approach, move the FSS slowly around the fire always directing towards the centre. This will contain the fire and allow the gas the ability to work.
Tight areas with lots of pockets (like the engine bay of a car for example) brings out the strengths of the FSS as the gas, which is heavier than air, will fill all the voids not directly accessible; both putting out a fire and preventing a re-flash.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.